- Currently working as Data Engineer at Healx
- Previously Data Engineer in the Data Office at TIM (italian telco company).
- In November 2019 I completed an internship as software engineer in the Autonomous Driving project led by Robert Bosch and Mercedes Benz, in Sunnyvale (CA). I was part of the Data Logging and Analytics team.
- I hold a MSc degree in Perceptive and Cognitive Systems (Computer Science) from University of Naples Federico II, with a thesis in Machine Learning Interpretability. The thesis, by the title: “Explaining machine learning systems responses: a black-box approach to classification problems”, was awarded "Best Thesis in Computer Ethics" within the District Rotary International 2100 (ETIC 2018-19).
- You can get in touch with me on linkedin.
- I also like to experiment with creative coding on instagram using OpenFrameworks.